The following eligibility criteria is set by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) who fund our courses.
- As of the 1st September, you must be aged between 19 – 23.
- You must be born in the UK or have been a permanent resident in the UK for the past 3 years. *See terms below.
*Learners who haven’t lived in the UK or EU for the required 3 years are eligible if they meet the criteria above and have have one of the following:
- Refugee status
- Humanitarian Protection
- Indefinite Leave to enter/remain
- Discretionary Leave to enter/remain
Leave to enter to accompany a spouse.
3.You must not be in any other form of education, training or employment.
However, you may be receiving one of the following:
- Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment and Support Allowances (ESA) and in the work-related activity group (WRAG)
- Universal Credit, earn less than £330 per month and determined by Jobcentre Plus as being in:
- All Work-Related Requirements Group
- Work Preparation Group
- Work-Focused Interview Group
- Other state benefits and earn less than £330 per month and learner wants to be employed into the vocational route chosen.